I’m very proud to announce that I have been awarded Master of Photography (M.Photog) by the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP). So what does this mean? Well really it’s recognition from Australia’s leading governing body for photographers that I provide a high standard of work and service. Being accepted will increase my presence in the industry, give a guarantee to my customers and also allow me to improve as a photographer developing my skills and business acumen. Here is what the AIPP have to say:
An Accredited Professional Photographer
- Is Assessed and Proven – Accredited members are judged by an assessment panel to ensure that each accredited member achieves and maintains an expected level of craftsmanship
- Is Professional – operates a registered business
- Is Professional – has liability insurance, as appropriate to their business
- Is Professional – agrees to the AIPP Code of Ethics and AIPP Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Is Professional – agrees to abide by the AIPP Accredited Membership Business Requirements
- Is Experienced – every Accredited Member has a minimum of two years industry experience or has completed a minimum two year photographic program before applying for Accreditation
- Is Experienced – Has the skill, creativity, style and ability to get the job done on time and on budget
Looking forward to getting more involved with the AIPP and its members.
Congratulations mate – I know it's something that you've been working toward for a couple of years. Good to see some hard work rewarded.